Thursday, September 4, 2008

Recent Quotes by Aishwarya Rai

"I want to work with Rajni sir, yaar. He is phenomenal. Everyone speaks of this experience. I'll actually go through the experience. It's very important for me to come...

"You know, when we were co-stars, I always told Abhishek a world tour is something he must experience. In fact, for one of my world tours I had even asked my organisers to ask him to come onboard. He'd say, 'Not yet, not yet'. And who would've...

"Our dance form is an amalgamation of everything. That's what has existed in our cinema the whole time. The audience is a lot more international -- the music is so universally embraced", said Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

"My father is my inspiration," said Aishwarya.

"Doing it with the love of my life. Wonderful to have pa, my father in law and my mother in law with us. It's a real honour," said Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

"What goes through my mind is some nervousness," said Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

No comments:

Post a Comment