Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remake of Abhiman is in doubt


Just imagine Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan will perform the role of Jaya Bachchan and Amitabh Bachchan of Abhiman. This one is really superb and I am sure this one is going to be hit or may be super opening for first few weeks.

But one thing where Jaya Bachchan have plus point is her innocence look and same kind of acting. I do not think that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be able to deliver that part.

But however all the rumours of remake of Abhiman come to hault when the right holder of 1973's Abhman Mr. Pawan Kumar told that he is not interested to sale his right to anyone and he would like to remake Abhiman.

As Mr Pawan Kumar told -

"How can they even think of making a remake without even approaching me for the rights?" he asks. "I have not given any consent to anyone to make the remake and neither shall I in the near future."

He is planning to make Abhiman -
"I had been planning my own remake for some time now," he says. "I was trying to create a set up for the same. It was a time consuming process as I didn't make any films for more than a decade. But things have started moving faster now, and the script is being reworked and made more contemporary."

Had pleasure to work with Amitabh and Jaya so will with Abhishek and Aishwarya
"Why not? It was immense pleasure working with Amitabh and Jaya and I am sure it would be the same with Abhishek and Aishwarya. It would complete a full circle wouldn't it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment